If you’re looking to get better at golf and have more fun, come join us for an awesome teaching and coaching experience by Northfield Golf Club's Head Golf and Teaching Professional Kyle Scanlon. Kyle's extensive background and teaching skills offers a wide variety of instructional options and experiences for men, women and junior golfers – members and non-members are all welcome. Also, see his "TIPS" below.
Individual Golf Lessons
- Individual 45 Minute Lesson $50
- 2-4 Person 60 Minute Lesson $70
- Series of (3) individual 45 Minute Lessons $125
- Series of (5) individual 45 Minute Lessons $200 *** SOLD OUT***
- Playing Lesson $100 (9 holes)
- Junior Individual 30 Minute Lesson $25
- Junior Series of (3) 30 Minute Lessons $70
- Junior Series of (5) 30 Minute Lessons $110
NOTICE: lesson packages do not carry over to next year and must be completed by the end of the 2020 golf season
Ladies Golf Clinic Series - cancelled due Covid-19 considertions
The class is covered over five Wednesdays in April-May with 2 session times each Wednesday (4pm~5pm and 5pm~6pm). Cost for the 5-clinic series is just $65! Members and Non-Members of all skill levels are invited. Watch for future DETAILS and SIGN-UP INFORMATION.
Community Golf Clinics
Northfield GC is offering three options for Junior Golfers in 2020:
2020 Junior Golf Camps
- 1) June 15th-19th
- 2) July 27th-31st.