If you’re looking to get better at golf and have more fun, come join us for an awesome teaching and coaching experience by Northfield Golf Club's Head Golf and Teaching Professional Kyle Scanlon. Kyle's extensive background and teaching skills offers a wide variety of instructional options and experiences for men, women and junior golfers – members and non-members are all welcome. Also, see his "TIPS" below.
- Individual 50 Minute Lesson $60
- 2-4 Person 60 Minute Lesson $70 (total)
- Series of (3) Individual 50 Minute Lessons $130
- Series of (5) Individual 50 Minute Lessons $240
- Junior Individual 30 Minute Lesson
- Junior 2-4 Person 50 Minute Lesson $60 (total)
- Junior Series of (3) 30 Minute Lessons $75
- Junior Series of (5) 30 Minute Lessons $120
Ladies Golf Clinic Series
The class is covered over five Wednesdays in April-May with 2 session times each Wednesday (4pm~5pm and 5pm~6pm). Cost for the 5-clinic series is just $65! Click Here for DETAILS and SIGN-UP INFORMATION.
Weekly Golf Clinic Series
New to Northfield Golf Club in 2021! We will be offering a weekly class series for both juniors and adults. The skills exercised in the classes will range from often forgotten fundamentals of the game to advanced golf skills for the avid golfer. These classes will have a limited availability of 10 people per class so sign up fast.
Class dates will start after May 1st. Stay tuned for our upcoming schedule release.
Northfield GC is offering four options for Junior Golfers in 2021: Stay tuned for our upcoming schedule release.
- Junior Golf League
- Junior Golf Camps (June and July)
- Junior Golf Weekly Clinics (May-July)
- PGA Jr League Golf (traveling team)